Lack of proper care is one of the main causes of skin damage, the health of the largest organ of the body requires regular care; Although sometimes, some problems cannot be avoided, others such as sebaceous milium or milia can be cured and even avoided by following simple guidelines complemented with natural remedies.
What are sebaceous miliums?
The sebaceous miliums also called milia, are nothing more than lumps or hard balls - characterized by a yellowish or white color - that usually appear under the eyes, although they can also appear on the entire face and even on the chest. Its origin is due to the obstruction of the pores of the skin as a result of the accumulation of dead cells.
These keratin-filled cysts are generally a common condition in babies; however, its appearance does not distinguish between age and may be the product of:
· Hormonal alterations too sudden.
· Excess sebum secretion.
· Use of oil-based makeup.
· Abuse in UV exposure.
· Long-term use of steroid creams.
· Blisters and wounds.
How to get rid of milium on the skin?
There are many home remedies that can be used to combat these annoying skin imperfections; Before getting to know some of them, it is advisable to pay attention to the specific measures that will prevent the appearance or reverse the sebaceous milium:
· Take care of hydration, not only drinking 8 glasses of water a day, but also incorporating natural drinks that promote the elimination of toxins, for example, fruit juices and herbal teas.
· Don't pop pimples or touch your face with dirty hands
· Exercising daily and avoiding prolonged exposure to sunlight
· Completely remove makeup before going to bed
· Moisturize the skin and apply creams high in vitamin E
· Wash your face at least twice a day, and keep your hair clean
· Eat a balanced diet, avoiding the consumption of foods with a high cholesterol content
· Refrain from using heavy facial cosmetics and sunscreens or harsh chemicals
Home remedies to combat sebaceous milium:
Like many other skin problems, milia or sebaceous milium can be fought using home remedies, and nature makes available countless products that serve the purpose; meet some:
· Honey: applying a little honey directly to the area to be treated, allowing it to rest for 15 minutes, is an efficient home remedy to get rid of unsightly bumps. Repeat the operation several times a day.
· Aloe vera: nobody denies that aloe is par excellence, one of the skin's main allies, which is why it yields positive results in the case of milium; Although applying only its gel is already gain, combining its properties with the action of green tea guarantees better results.
· Black tea: the remedy consists of emptying the contents of the bag on the face, rubbing it in a circular motion about twice a week; rinse with fresh water.
· Tea tree oil: applying a little of the product with the help of a cotton ball, it will be verified how the bumps begin to disappear; It is advisable to apply it before sleeping and leave it to act overnight.
The masks that cannot be absent against sebaceous milium:
In addition to the options suggested above, there are a couple of effective masks; the first one is prepared with:
· 1 tablespoon of rose water.
· 2 tablespoons sandalwood powder.
Combine both ingredients to form a homogeneous paste that will be applied to the area affected by the sebaceous milium, letting it rest for 20 minutes before rinsing. Repeat the treatment daily, suspending only when all the bumps disappear.
Fresh coriander leaves and turmeric
The next option is a mask much simpler to prepare and is made from two ingredients that are generally part of the kitchen. It is the paste obtained by combining a handful of fresh ground coriander leaves with a little turmeric powder; To homogenize the preparation, you can add a minimum amount of water and once ready, apply to the face one day a week until the miliums on the skin have disappeared.
If your gum have begun receding, you may have periodontitis or gum recession, which is gum disease that can destroy the bones and tissues attached to your teeth. See a dental professional as soon as you notice changes in your gums. In the meantime, you can use some at home products to stimulate your gum growth. Steel Bite Pro Reviews